Looking For You

You emailed me, and the title was "a rather depressing story".  I tried to write you back, but your email address was no longer active.  I'm writing this, hoping you'll read this post, if you indeed are still reading, and will know that you have nothing to fear.  And to please get back in touch.     Brother, you are cared for and loved, more than you'll ever know.   You have to know this.

When email addresses discontinue, it worries me.  It worries me, because I don't wanna see another youth make an irreversible mistake.

Just know that you're in the hands of God who will never let you go, ever.

Comments

  1. Have you ever considered letting go of the idea of a god? Instead of trying to make your homosexuality work within the confines of a restrictive, delimiting religion that seems to be contrived and concocted? (Speaking as a Copt who recently gave up the faith here.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to be anonymous on this forum. Share your thoughts, whatever they may be, however, hostile language will not be tolerated.