Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Look Who's Back!

Hello friends, I've been gone for quite a bit.   Work is busy and then I got very distracted by this whole Revolution situation in Egypt.   Life is tough, and I'm grateful to be here to tell about it another day.
I apologize deeply for being delinquent, I have so much to say and so much to hear from you all.  I see so many folks have joined up on the Facebook community, so awesome!

It occurred to me the other day, we have work to do.   More to follow.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I was afraid you had jumped ship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get that patience is a virtue but, when will that, "more" follow...?

    Hey no worries I'm bad too. Although I do have several new posts as of today if you care to peruse them. I mean...I gotta blog for somebody, ya know? ;) :p

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to be anonymous on this forum. Share your thoughts, whatever they may be, however, hostile language will not be tolerated.